Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
B-Stock Vox VX50AG Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Vox is a legend in the electric guitar amplifier world. But with the release of the VX50 AG 50-watt combo, they are making a large splash in the acoustic guitar amp world as well. The VX50 AG is voiced with NuTube technology and boasts an 8" woofer mated with a bass reflex structure to throw a much larger sound than the amp's size would suggest. And you'll have all the connections you need for the gig via two channels with independent EQ, instrument and 1/4" inputs, onboard effects, and much more. Give the Vox VX50 AG a spin if you want a big, natural acoustic sound with compact combo convenience.
- Compact acoustic guitar combo that's ready for any gig
- NuTube technology puts true tube tone in the preamp
- 50 watts delivers good headroom for louder performances
- 8" speaker and low-end enhancing bass reflex structure
- 2 channels accept instrument and XLR inputs
- Onboard chorus and reverb can be blended
- Headphone output partners well with the amp's AUX input
- XLR input boasts phantom power
- Type:Solid State Amp with Korg VFD NuTube
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:50W
- Speakers:1 x 8" Coaxial speaker with tweeter
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (direct out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- EQ:3-band EQ (ch 1), 2-band EQ (ch 2)
- Preamp Tubes:Korg Nutube (VFD triode)
- Power Source:19V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:9 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 4.5 kg