Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha P-125 88-Keys Digital Piano with Keyboard Bench - White (P125 / P 125)
Built around the sound of the world-famous Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano, the clear and melodic sound of the Yamaha P-125 digital piano is instantly recognizable to any seasoned pianist. Your fingers will feel right at home on the P-125's Graded Hammer Standard action, which is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, emulating the dynamic feel of hammers on real acoustic piano strings. For the ultimate in realism, String and Damper Resonance DSP re-create the sympathetic and reverberant sounds inside a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. A full set of performance options and USB connectivity provide tons of flexibility onstage, at home, or in the studio. All considered, you'll be hard-pressed to find an affordable digital piano that outperforms the Yamaha P-125.
Free Keyboard Bench + Polisher w/Cloth + Dust Cover + MIDI Cable + Book Clip(come with various design) + Original Ac Adapter.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano
- Matte black key tops absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery
- Pure CF Sound Engine with 4-level sampling faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand
- Damper Resonance DSP re-creates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings
- String Resonance re-creates the sympathetic sounds of all undamped strings resonating, mimicking the behavior of acoustic pianos
- Key-off samples provide the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string
- USB to host with MIDI and audio transfer for single-cable connectivity to your music-making software
- Sound Boost adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its onboard speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations, such as an acoustic jazz trio
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in headphones, creating the perception that sound is coming from the piano, rather than from the headphones
- Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C, for practicing with a partner or teacher