Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha Digital Drum DTX402K Electronic Drum Set with Amplifier, Headphone, Stool and Drumsticks (DTX-402K/DTX 402K)
There's even more to love about the DTX400 Series in the Yamaha DTX402K electronic drum kit. From its immersive stereo drum samples and better-playing rubber pads to its ironclad 4-post stand, this kit boasts practice and performance improvements across the board. Exciting new features include 10 training and challenge modes via the free DTX402 Touch app (iOS/Android) and Yamaha's Rec'n'Share app compatibility to film and share drum covers straight from your iOS device. The DTX402's 10 customizable drum kits and 415 percussion sounds offer a wealth of tones to suit your musical moods: pop, metal, EDM, and beyond.
35watts Kickback Style Keyboard Amplifier for Monitoring, Drum Mat (Blue Rockstar/Captain America), Instrument Cable, Headphone, Headphone Adapter, Music Stand with Bag, LED Light, Drumstick Bag, Drum Stool and Drumsticks Included.
- The latest addition to the DTX400 Series
- Immersive stereo drum samples
- 10 preset drums kits — can be edited and overwritten
- 415 onboard drums/percussion/keyboard sounds
- 10 play-along songs
- 10 training functions: build chops, check timing, improve stroke speed, and learn drum notation
- 9 types of onboard reverb
- Metronome and tone generator
- Stable 4-post rack stand
- Responsive rubber pads
- Chokeable cymbals
- Audio and MIDI over USB
- Advanced features and kit building within the free DTX402 Touch app (iOS/Android)
- Share YouTube-ready drum covers via the free Rec'n'Share app (iOS only)
- Total Number of Pads:4 x drum pads, 3 x cymbal pads
- Included Snare/Tom Pads:1 x 8" Snare Pad, 2 x 8" Rack Tom Pads, 1 x 8" Floor Tom Pad
- Included Cymbal Pads:1 x 10" Hi-hat Pad, 2 x 10" Cymbal Pads
- Included Drum Module:DTX 402 Module
- Number of Drum Kits:10
- Number of Instruments:287 Drum/Percussion Voices, 128 Keyboard Voices, 10 Songs
- Effects:9 x Reverbs
- Module Trigger Inputs:8 x 1/4" (drum/cymbal), 1 x 1/4" (hi-hat control)
- Module Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Module MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:DTX 402 Touch App (iOS/Android), Rec'n Share App (iOS)
- Included Hardware:9-channel Snake Cable, 4-post Rack Stand, Hi-hat control pedal, Bass Drum trigger pedal
- Manufacturer Part Number:DTX402K