Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit 5-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
The Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit is a five-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, 12-inch crash with choke and 14-inch three-zone ride. A premium chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
Loaded with Great Sounds and Features:
The included Crimson Drum Module features 70 drum kits with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples:
The Crimson Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
- Tightly woven mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- 8” kick, 12” dual-zone snare, two 8” dual-zone rack toms and 10” dual-zone floor tom
- Three-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, 12” crash with choke and 14” three-zone ride
- Crimson drum module with 70 kits (50 factory + 20 user) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included
- For USB-MIDI performance and system updates
- Mac: OS X 10.7-10.11
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10