Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Alto TS308 8 inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Stand and Cable (TS-308) * Pair-Sepasang *
With 1,000 watts of continuous (2,000W peak) Class-D amplification, this 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker features redesigned transducers in a lightweight, portable enclosure. The TS308 delivers uncompromising professional audio for a wide variety of applications, including mobile performing and permanent installations. This active cabinet's tight, low-frequency reproduction is handled by an 8" driver with a 2.5" high-temperature voice coil. A 1.4" tweeter with a neodymium magnet and precision waveguide provide crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction.
Integrated M6 suspension points, built-in pole socket and a wedged cabinet design give you the flexibility to mount the TS308 in a variety of ways. Dual XLR combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls and an XLR link output deliver I/O and setup versatility. Get your sound dialed in perfectly with an onboard 2-channel mixer and contour EQ switch.
Whether you're using the TS308 as a monitor or a main, you can count on clean, accurate full-range audio and reliable performance, gig after gig. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, transporting and setting up this active PA speaker is a snap, so you can save your energy for performing—not hauling heavy equipment.
Free Speaker Stands-PAIR and 10 Metres Microphone XLR to XLR Cable Package
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA