Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Alto TS315 15 Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Stand and Cable (TS-315)* Pair-Sepasang *
With 1,000 watts of continuous (2,000W peak) Class-D amplification, this 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker features redesigned transducers in a lightweight, portable enclosure. The TS315 delivers uncompromising professional audio for a wide variety of applications, including mobile performing and permanent installations. This active cabinet's tight, low-frequency reproduction is handled by a 15" driver with a 3" high-temperature voice coil. A 1.4" tweeter with a neodymium magnet and precision waveguide provide crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction. Thanks to its large LF driver and efficient Class-D bi-amplification, the TS315 delivers plenty of low-end punch, making it an ideal choice for DJs, live bands and other performers on the go.
Integrated M6 suspension points, built-in pole socket and a wedged cabinet design give you the flexibility to mount the TS312 in a variety of ways. Dual XLR combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls and an XLR link output deliver I/O and setup versatility. Get your sound dialed in perfectly with an onboard 2-channel mixer and contour EQ switch.
Whether you're using the TS315 as a monitor or a main, you can count on clean, accurate full-range audio and reliable performance, gig after gig. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, transporting and setting up this active PA speaker is a snap, so you can save your energy for performing—not hauling heavy equipment.
Free Speaker Stands-PAIR and 10 Metres Microphone XLR to XLR Cable Package
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA