Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Ampeg BA-110v2 1x10" 40-Watt Bass Combo Amp / Bass Amplifier with Scrambler (BA110v2 / BA110)
The redesigned Ampeg BA-110 bass combo amplifier is just the right size for rehearsals and small gigs. 40 watts gets you heard by all, and with the new 60-degree wedge you can put the BA-110 on its side and experience the focused sound of a floor monitor. All of the controls are now on the front, so you can dial in some tube grit with the Scrambler overdrive circuit, adjust the 3-band EQ, or turn up easily. Player-focused design makes the Ampeg BA-110 bass combo amplifier an amp you can rely on.
- 40-watt output
- 10" Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- 3-band EQ
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxiliary inputs with level control
- 1/8" headphone output
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:40W
- Speakers:1 x 10" Ampeg Custom10
- Inputs:2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:33 lbs.
Package Weight : 16.5 kg