Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Amptweaker BigRock Pro Distortion Effect Pedal
The BigRock Pro high gain distortion can be used into a clean channel or as a preamp into an FX return or power amp. After introducing the popular TightMetal Pro distortion pedal in 2013Amptweaker immediately received many requests for a two button Rock distortion. With its included Fat and Smooth switchesthe BigRock Pro can get all the familiar tones from our popular TightRock and FatRock pedalsand many more. Unlike most distortion pedals with boostthe BigRock Pro includes 2 Boost knobsone before and one after the distortion ¦..so it s easy to boost the gain AND volumefor the perfect solo tone. There s also a Midboost button that works with the output Boost knobto help solos cut through the mix.
- Dual Lit Boost controls via Boost footswitch
- 3 Band EQw/ Smooth Edge sw. and PlexEQ sw.
- 3 effects loops ¦.UniversalBoost with Pre/Post switchesand the SideTrak loop that works when the pedal is OFF! Patch in clean effects
- GainTight & Volume Controls
- High Gain switch for heavier tonesoff for more vintage blues rock tones
- Noise Gate switchwith internal adjustmenttracks gain
- Added adjustable internal input noise gate for even more gating
- Mid switch with PlexEQ setting
- Mid Boost switch tweaks Boost to punch through
- Internal Fat switches for warmer Rhythm and/or Boost tones
- Can be used as a preampor into a clean channel
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Runs on 9V-18V batteries or supplies ‚like variacing your amp up and downor similar to 50W versus 100W tone
- Current: 18mA with 1 or 2-9V batteries22mA with 9V adapter24mA with 18V adapter(adapters add knob LEDs ¦.internal switch disconnects 1-9V battery clip
- DC Adapter jackstandard 2.1mm X 5.5mmcenter ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Handmade in the USA