Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Amptweaker FatRock Distortion Effect Pedal
Since its introduction, the TightRock has been very popular, but as usual Amptweaker received many requests for a variation…..the new FatRock is the culmination of discussions on online forums, from players who wanted a warmer version that worked better with brighter guitars and amps. All features are identical to the TightRock, but the tone has been tweaked to extend the low range of the Tight and Tone controls, add a fixed Fat boost at the frontend for a slightly less aggressive attack, knocking the edge down, and boosting the lowend in the output EQ.
- True Bypass switch
- Tight Attack Control
- Gain, Tone, & Volume Controls
- Noise Gate with auto threshold based on gain
- EQ switch with PlexEQ setting
- Gain Boost switch
- EFX Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Ftsw
- SideTrak™ EFX loop that works when pedal is bypassed!
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Current: 14mA with 9V battery, 20mA with 9V adapter
- Works with 9V-18V supplies–like ‘variacing’ your amp up and down
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Handmade in the USA