Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Amptweaker TightMetal ST Distortion Effect Pedal
The TightMetal ST distortion pedal can be used into a clean channel or as a preamp into an effects return or power amp. The new TightMetal ST distortion pedal takes the popular TightMetal pedal with its over-the-top metal and hardcore crunch tonesand adds the popular SideTrak effects loop. This loop is a secondary loop that only works when the TightMetal ST is OFF. There s also an added High/Low gain switch to select modern or vintage metal tones. The original TightMetal pedal was designed when discussing various ideas with Mark Kloeppelguitarist from the deathgrind band Misery Index. Like many other metal playersMark was looking for a particular guitar toneone with a lot of harmonics but with the ability to stop the notes really fast to work with their music. As on the original TightDrivethe Tight control varies the low end from smooth and thick to tight and aggressive so you get the attack that works with your guitar and picking style. The pedal also includes a built-in noise gate with a Chomp setting for extremely tight stops.
- True Bypass switch
- Tight Attack Control
- GainTone& Volume Controls
- Gate switch with Chomp setting for quick stops
- Mid switch with Thrash setting
- Gain switch for modern or vintage metal
- Effects Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Footswitch
- SideTrak EFX loop that works when pedal is bypassed!
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Current: 14mA with 9V battery20mA with 9V adapter
- Works with 9V-18V supplies ‚like variacing your amp up and down
- DC Adapter jackstandard 2.1mm X 5.5mmcenter ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Handmade in the USA