Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Amptweaker TightRock JR Distortion Effect Pedal
The TightRock Jr is a high gain distortionincludes a noise gate and a Tight attack switchand can even be used as a preamp. With ever-shrinking pedalboard real estatea common request to Amptweaker has been for smaller footprint versions of our popular distortion pedals ¦..introducing the Amptweaker TightRock Jr . This pedal shares most of the tone-tweaking features available on its larger counterpartsand uses the same circuitrywhile eliminating effects loopslit controlsbattery switches and boost features that some players don t need in order to shrink down the size and weight. Derived from our Pro seriesthe Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky. An EQ switch similarly provides Plexi/Normal/Smooth tone settingswhich helps the pedals cover much of the range of its FatRockTightRock and BigRock Pro parents. In addition to GainTone and Volume knobsthere s also a manually-adjustable Noise Gate which can be cranked to stop notes hard and fast. And the great thing about a built-in noise gate is that it goes away when you turn the pedal off ¦..so your clean tone is unaffected!
- GainToneVolume controls
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar s attack.
- Noise Gate knobfrom subtle gating to hard stops
- Plexi/Normal/Smooth EQ SW
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies ‚9V sounds heaviermore compressedwhile 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 13mA with at 9V15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jackstandard 2.1mm X 5.5mmcenter ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Made in the USA