Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART DUALXDirect 2-channel Active Instrument Direct Box with Low Noise, Input Attenuation, and Phase Shift Switches
The ART DUALXDirect Professional Active Direct Box is a 2-channel version of the original ART Xdirect. It's a high-quality active interface that lets you connect a pair of instrument, line, or speaker level signals to a mixer or other set of balanced inputs. The DUALXDirect is a high quality, rugged and affordable enhancement to any professional studio, home recording, and touring or installed live performance sound system.
The DUALXDirect's single-ended hi-Z 1/4" and XLR inputs are buffered and converted, by very low noise active electronics, into an isolated balanced low impedance signal source. An extremely flat and wide frequency response allow the DUALXDirect to handle high signal levels while still maintaining an isolated balanced low impedance output. This gives the DUALXDirect a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments.
- 2-channel active direct box
- A stylish, compact, and durable aluminum chassis
- Input Attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- An "input thru" jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain
- A ground lift switch which lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
- Type:Active DI
- Ground Lift:Yes
- Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x TRS thru
- Power Source:48V Phantom Power / 9V battery
- Weight:0.84 lbs.