Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART XDirect 1-channel Active Direct Box
The ART XDirect is a high-quality interface that lets you connect instrument-, line-, or speaker-level signals to a mixer or other balanced input. The high-impedance single-ended 1/4" and XLR inputs are buffered and converted - by very low-noise active electronics - into an isolated balanced low-impedance signal source. The XDirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response, and it can handle high signal levels while still maintaining an isolated balanced low-impedance output. This gives the XDirect a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high-noise environments.
- Single-channel active direct box
- A stylish and very compact durable aluminum chassis
- Input attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- Phase Invert switch on the box for quick phase corrections
- An "input thru" jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain
- A ground-lift switch that lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
- Type:Active DI
- Pads:-20dB, -40dB
- Polarity Switch:Yes
- Ground Lift:Yes
- Inputs:1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x TRS link output
- Power Source:48V Phantom Power / 9V battery
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
Package Weight : 1.0 kg