Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Arturia KeyLab 49 Controller Keyboard
KeyLab 49 combines a professional-grade MIDI keyboard with our powerful Analog Lab software environment. With 49 keys2 banks of 10 encoders2 banks of 9 faders10 assignable switches and 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive padsKeyLab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Perfectly matched to the included Analog Lab softwarewith an integrated user interface and 6000 sounds from our V Collection line of productsKeyLab 49 is more than a controller: it is an instrument unto itself.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrumentby Type (BassPadsLeads¦)by Characteristics (longbrightdark ¦)etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini VCS-80 Vetc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editingwith a complete array of parameters for tweaking soundsdirectly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49.
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders6 transport switches1 modulation wheel1 pitch bend wheeltwo banks of 10 encoders9 sliders1 volume encoder10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & outUSBsustain pedalexpression pedalAux footswitchand breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software