Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audient iD14 High Performance USB Audio Interface (iD-14)
The Audient iD14 is a compact desktop audio interface that gives you the superior audio performance normally associated with a large-format console. The iD14 sports two of Audient's excellent Class A mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, console-style monitor control, and a JFET direct input. Also onboard is Audient's ScrollControl mode, which gives you quick and easy control over compatible parameters within your DAW. And with its 8-channel ADAT input bumping your input capabilities up to ten channels, the iD14 is ready for your future studio expansion. At Music Bliss, we're liking the iD14 - a lot. If you need a versatile, great-sounding hub for your DAW-based studio, we can recommend the Audient iD14.
- 2 Class A console microphone preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- 1 discrete JFET DI instrument input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- 2 Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Balanced 1/4" main outputs
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14's virtual scroll wheel
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:10 x 4
- Number of Preamps:2
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/4" (DI)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs:1 x ADAT/S/SDPIF
- Bus Powered:Yes
Package Weight : 1.5 kg