Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audient iD4 High Performance USB Audio Interface (iD-4)
Packing large-format console performance into a petite desktop chassis, the Audient iD4 audio interface fortifies your studio with one of Audient's renowned Class A console mic preamps, a discrete JFET DI, class-leading conversion technology, two headphone jacks, and console-style monitoring control. Also onboard is the company's intuitive ScrollControl virtual scroll wheel that lets you use the iD4's big volume knob to tweak your DAW and plug-in parameters and even scroll your iTunes library. Simply press the knob to dim the monitors. The Audient iD4 is a serious upgrade for any personal project studio or mobile rig.
- 1 Audient Class A console mic preamplifier
- 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- High-performance converters
- iD ScrollControl mode:
- Lets you use the iD4's big volume knob to tweak DAW/plug-in parameters
- Zero-latency monitoring with monitor mix and pan
- Left and Right 1/4" TRS main speaker outputs
- 2 independent Class AB headphone outputs
- Monitor Control functionality
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- Rugged, attractive, all-metal chassis
- OS compatibility: macOS, iOS, and Windows
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop, Portable
- Simultaneous I/O:1 x 1
- Number of Preamps:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (monitor out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.7.5 or later, iOS 6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB Bus powered
- Height:2.4" (with knobs)
- Weight:2.2 lbs.