Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone with Pop Filter (Audio-Technica ATR2100x USB / ATR2100xUSB)
The Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB is a budget-friendly USB handheld dynamic mic with a stellar sound that podcasters, home recordists, and voiceover artists will love. With simple plug-and-play operation, the ATR2100x-USB is compatible with PC and Mac and works with your favorite DAW without the need for an audio interface. Featuring high-quality A/D conversion up to 192kHz sampling rate, low self-noise, and frequency range from 50Hz to 15kHz, the ATR2100x-USB has a pleasant and flattering tone, and its cardioid polar pattern does an excellent job of rejecting unwanted ambient noise that can ruin your recordings and live streams. This mic includes a built-in headphone jack and volume control for direct monitoring, an XLR output for running into a live mixing console, and it comes with a collapsible desktop stand you can toss in a backpack and set up in seconds on location — something artists and engineers at Music Bliss really appreciate. Make the Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB your new go-to USB microphone!
Free Pop Filter.
- Direct connection to your computer via USB, with no audio interface required
- High-quality A/D conversion up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise from the back and sides
- Built-in headphone jack and volume control
- Includes a sturdy and portable desktop tripod stand
- Ships with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable
- XLR analog output for connecting to a live mixing console