Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATR2500-USB Condenser USB Microphone (ATR2500 USB)
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording equipment
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- USB cable included