Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-1102 System 10 (Handheld Microphone System) with Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Get into affordable digital wireless with Audio-Technica's ATW-1102 System 10 wireless handheld microphone/transmitter unit. These hi-fi digital systems operate with advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4GHz range. System 10 gear is perfect for MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses, and places of worship. It offers true-diversity operation, easy setup, automatic frequency scanning with interference-free performance, and all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
- Affordable digital wireless unit
- Includes an Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4GHz range
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- True-diversity operation selects the best signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Up to 8 units can be used together simultaneously
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:8
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4GHz
- System: Operating Range:100 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Unidirectional
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:109 dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:7 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.03" x 1.97"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.62 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Displays:LED
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06"
- Receiver: Weight:0.64 lbs.