Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-1311/AT829cW System 10 Pro (Rack-Mount System) with 2 AT829cW Lavalier Microphone
Audio-Technica's innovative ATW-1311 System 10 PRO digital wireless system offers remotely mountable receivers that functions at an advanced 24-bit/48 kHz in the 2.4GHz range. The receivers simply eject from the the chassis and connects via Ethernet cable up to 300' from your mix position, allowing for ideal placement and ensuring reliable wireless microphone signal. Offering all the advantages of high-quality, professional gear at an extremely affordable price makes Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO digital wireless systems a great choice for any type of live performance, houses of worship, and A/V rental companies.
55” (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack transmitters.
- 24-bit/48kHz digital wireless system
- Removable receivers for remote placement up to 300' away via Ethernet
- Daisy chain up to 5 chassis and use up to 10 channels simultaneously
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Includes RJ12 cable for system linking and AC adaptor