Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-2110a/AT892cW-TH Systems 2000 (2000B Series Unipak System) with AT829cW-TH Headworn Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATW-2110a Wireless UHF Body-Pack Microphone System bridges the gap between affordable wireless technology and professional level quality. The system operates on UHF frequencies over the 487.125 to 506.500 MHz band, and includes the ATW-T210 UniPak body-pack transmitter and ATW-R2100 diversity UHF receiver.
55” (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack transmitters.
Audio Technica ATW-2110a :
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
Audio Technica AT892cW-TH :
- Terminated with locking 4-Pin connector for A-T Unpacks body-pack wireless transmitters
- Includes element covers, windscreen and cable clip
- 55" Cable
- Terminated with locking 4-Pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters