Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-2120b Systems 2000 (Handheld Transmitter System) with ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATW-2120b handheld wireless system delivers rock-solid performance, by virtue of true diversity operation. Enjoy interference-free use, thanks to Audio-Technica's Tone Lock squelch system. Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs ensure compatibility with a wide variety of audio gear. The ATW-R2100b receiver is packed into a rugged metal enclosure with convenient soft-touch controls and an easy-to-read LCD. Achieve maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound, courtesy of the ATW-T220a transmitter's cardioid capsule. Dial in your operating range with switchable power output. Eliminate hum with the built-in ground-lift switch. For such a reasonably priced system, the ATW-2120b is packed with features.
- True diversity operation delivers rock-solid performance
- Tone Lock squelch system ensures interference-free use
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs ensure wide compatibility
- Receiver is packed into a rugged metal enclosure with convenient soft-touch controls and an easy-to-read LCD
- Transmitter's cardioid capsule achieves maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
- 2-stage pop filter protects against plosives
- Switchable transmitter power output dials in your operating range
- Automatic frequency scanning determines and sets the best available frequency
- Up to 10 systems may be used together without any problems
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:10
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:I Band 487.125-506.500 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:100Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:7-9 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:9.13" x 1.89"
- Transmitter: Weight:8.9 oz. (without batteries)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:0.5U
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:6.39" x 8.27" x 1.73"