Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-3110b/831cW Systems 3000 (3000B Series Unipak Systems) with AT831cW Lavalier Microphone
Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
55” (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack transmitters. Includes windscreen and clothing clip.
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Backlit screen clearly presents setup and operating information
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch helps control outside interference
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Dual power transmitter allows you to choose from maximum range or extended battery life
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks