Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio-Technica ATW-CHG2 Systems 2000 (Two-Bay Recharging Station) with ATW-T220a Handheld Transmitters
New to the 2000 Series, this two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination. Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger. The charger draws power from a standard wall outlet.
- NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
- Versatile unit charges ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters (in any combination)
- Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off the unit if problems are detected
- Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
- Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
- Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger