Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset (BPHS-1)
The Audio-Technica BPHS1 is a terrific stereo headset for broadcasting, announcing, and interviewing. It sounds great, delivering excellent intelligibility and isolation from outside noise. Experience long-wearing comfort, thanks to a cushioned headband and lightweight design. The BPHS1's built-in dynamic mic is optimized for voice, so it yields top-notch vocal reproduction, and its cardioid polar pattern offers outstanding off-axis rejection of unwanted sound. The mic's flexible gooseneck boom makes positioning easy. With solid build quality and user-replaceable earpads and cable, the Audio-Technica BPHS1 broadcast stereo headset is ready for anything you can throw at it.
- Headset tailored for broadcasting, announcing, and interviewing
- Cushioned headband and lightweight design ensure long-wearing comfort
- Circumaural design provides excellent isolation from outside noise
- Built-in voice-optimized microphone yields top-notch vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern offers outstanding off-axis rejection of unwanted sound
- Flexible gooseneck boom can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and earpads
|Fit Style:Circumaural (Around Ear)|
|Impedance:65 ohms (headphones), 560 ohms (mic)|
|Cable Length:10.8 ft.|
|Plug Size:XLR (mic), 1/4" TRS (headphones)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:BPHS1|