Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer DD-600 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal (DD600)
Take your delay up a notch with the Behringer Digital Delay DD600 stereo effect pedal. Utilizing Behringer RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology the 24-bit DD600 offers delay times up to 2000 milli seconds 11 different modes and ultra-realistic acoustic processing. Dual output lets you run your delayed signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Music Bliss guitar players. A pedal input lets you set up a tap tempo button for on the fly tempo changes. This powerful pedal even offers reverse delays and tempo-based delays. Add a ton of delay power to your rig with the Behringer Digital Delay DD600 stereo effect pedal!
- Digital delay pedal with stereo output
- 24-bit stereo delay panning and echo effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) uses modern modeling technology to create authentic sounds
- Expression pedal input for tweaking delay time on the fly
- Can be used in stereo and mono
- Operates on a single 9V battery or DC power supply