Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer DR-400 Digital Reverb/Delay Guitar Effects Pedal (DR400)
Dial up lush reverb and precise delays with Behringer's Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal. This powerful, digital pedal lets you dial up four types of reverbs and three lengths of delays for use separately or together. This lets you create lush soundscapes for cool musical textures, tight sounds designed for shred solos, and everything in between. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Music Bliss guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal and broaden your sonic palette today!
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter