Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer DR-600 Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal (DR600)
Add studio-grade reverb to your live guitar rig with the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effect pedal. This 24-bit digital reverb pedal offers deep full reverb for any occasion. Looking for traditional amp reverb? Dial in the spring reverb setting. Want more of a studio sound? Use the plate or hall reverb. There is even a Modulate setting that slightly detunes the reverb tail for a chorus-like sound. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to two amplifiers for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Music Bliss guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effect pedal and add the perfect reverb to your sound!
- Digital reverb pedal with 6 reverb models
- 24-bit high-quality stereo reverbs
- Reverb models include Plate Hall Spring Gate Room and Modulate
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Stereo inputs lets you feed other stereo pedals into the DR600
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:0.73 lbs.
Package Weight : 0.5 kg