Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer GDI-21 V-Tone Guitar Driver DI Pedal (GDI21)
Tap into new tones with the Behringer V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 amp modeler and DI pedal. With both 1/4" and balanced XLR out puts the V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 is perfect for injecting your guitar amp with aggressive tone or plugging directly into a sound system for amplifier-free performances. With three amp models three gain modes and three virtual mic positions there a ton of flexibility in this pedal. Guitarists at Music Bliss know how important it is to have a flexible DI in your guitar toolkit - check out the Behringer V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 today!
- Amplifier modeler and direct box for electric guitar
- Wide range of tone from 3 classic amp models 3 gain modes and 3 virtual mic positions
- Drive control lets you dial in everything from ultra-clean to aggressive driven tones
- Balanced XLR out with speaker simulation for connecting directly to your sound system
- 2-band EQ for shaping your sound
Package Weight : 1.5 kg