Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer MINIMIC MIC800 Microphone Modeling Preamp (MIC-800 MIC 800)
Warm up your mic with the Behringer Minimic MIC800 preamp. The MIC800 is a digital microphone preamp that simulates tube sound. Designed to give tube-like warmth to you vocals, guitar, or keys, the MIC800 features 16 preamp voicings of the most sought after tube preamps and mics. Run your studio condenser mics with the built-in +48V phantom power, and a 20dB pad to ensure strong signal. A low cut filter helps eliminate low-end rumbling. Keep track of your signal output with the lighted VU meter. You can easily dial in the exact amount of tube modeling you need to help warm up any sound. The preamp voicings have been designed for use with guitar, bass, vocals, piano, drums, and more.
- Ultra-compact microphone modeling preamp for studio and stage applications
- High-end preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows to quickly optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
- Authentic VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes
- Equipped with Behringer's sophisticated output limiter—prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution