Sorry, the product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only. Check out the great alternatives on this page or call us to speak with a Music Bliss Sales Engineer about similar products.
Delivery by Courier Service
Peninsular Malaysia (ASK)
Behringer SO-400 Super Octaver Guitar Effects Pedal (SO400)
Youe crafted the perfect guitar tone. What now? WellMusic Bliss guitarists are fond of octave generators. The Behringer Super Octaver SO400 is a value-packed pedal that generates up to two additional signals (one and two octaves below your single notes)for huge low end. It even sports a Polyphonic Octaves functionso you can super-size your chords. The SO400 uses Behringer Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technologyso it preserves the integrity of your original tone. It has separate Bass and Guitar inputs and a separate Direct output that lets you route unprocessed signal out to external processors. Take the next stepwith the Behringer Super Octaver SO400.
- Polyphonic Octaves function for processing polyphonic input one octave below the lowest note
- Real Sound Modeling combines DSP with sophisticated algorithms
- Ultra-stable mono- and polyphonic octaver sounds
- Aggressive Drive mode for fat overdrive sounds
- Dedicated ModeRange/Oct 2/DriveOct 1and Direct controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Rugged electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
|Manufacturer Part Number:SO400