Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496
With the Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496, you can transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces. You can also remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. The SRC2496 gives you high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion, ideal for studio work. You also get conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical), with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit output. Universal sample rate synchronization is achieved via wordclock or digital input. XLR, RCA, and optical outputs are simultaneously operational with separately selectable inputs, turning the SRC2496 into a digital patchbay/splitter. Music Bliss knows you have better things to do than deal with digital headaches. Your prescription: the Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496.
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converter for ultimate signal integrity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal and headphone monitoring
- Direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other digital information lets you record virtually any audio signal
- High-precision quartz clock generator removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- All 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life