Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer X-USB USB 2.0 Expansion Card for X32 Digital Mixer (X USB)
Whether you use your Behringer X32 mixing console in the studio or as a live mixer, expanding its capabilities with the X-USB 32-channel expansion card is easy. The X-USB expands your X32's capabilities so you can multitrack live performances or studio sessions straight to your computer via USB 2.0. 24-bit bi-directional signal flow and advanced driver support ensure you get great, low latency, sound going in and coming out of your computer. Imagine the convenience of using recorded tracks on your computer to set up a mix and run a band-less sound check, all thanks to Behringer's X-USB 32-channel expansion card.
- 32-channel, bi-directional USB 2.0 audio interface expansion card for Behringer X32 mixing console
- Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio interface for studio and live recording
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission for signal integrity
- Seamless connection with any DAW software allows you to run virtual sound checks
- Lets you use your favorite studio plugins as outboard effects processing live
- Ultra-low latency ASIO drivers for Windows PC available
- Compatible to CoreAudio on Mac OS
- Enables HUI/Mackie Control emulation for remote control of any compatible DAW software