Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Blue Microphones Dragonfly Condenser Microphone
Blue Microphones' Dragonfly is not your jack-of-all-trades microphone. Rather, this elegant mic is a specialist; a creative tool you use to finesse vocals, guitars, pianos, drums, and other sources with stunning clarity, delicate nuance, and shimmering air. Together with its unique rotating capsule head and high SPL rating, the Dragonfly's notably tight cardioid polar pattern (almost hypercardioid at higher frequencies) gives you positioning flexibility you won't find with other large-diaphragm condensers. The Dragonfly's frequency response is not flat. Its smooth presence bump rises gently from 4kHz, with peaks around 6.5 and 10kHz — perfect for vocals and instruments you want to feature in the mix.
- Cardioid Condenser with Class A discrete circuitry
- Ideal for tracking vocals and extended range instruments
- Highly detailed sonic signature and enhanced frequency response
- Versatile sound with rich lows, contoured midrange, and silky presence in the highs
- Blue's famous hand-built large-diaphragm capsule
- Integrated elastic shockmount and rotating head for optimal placement
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Custom shockmount and wood storage box included
- Requires +48V phantom power