Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
The DD-7 is the latest incarnation of digital delay pedal from BOSS, who are responsible for many of the best-selling compact-pedal delays of all time. By incorporating the best features of its predecessors and adding a handful of creativity-boosting new tools, the DD-7 is primed to make you rethink what you expect from compact delay pedals. Among the new features is a modulation delay mode, classic modeled analog delay mode, external pedal control options, longer delay time, and more. BOSS's DD-7 Digital Delay breaks new sonic ground!
- 1 ms to 6400 ms delay time
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in hold mode)
- Modulation delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external expression pedal (sold separately)
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Maximum Delay Time: 6.4 seconds (6400ms)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (Mono)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Mono)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Power Supply Included: No