Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor without GK-3 Pickup (GP10S)
Harnessing the power and potential of Roland's GK technology has never been easier or more affordable than it is with the BOSS GP-10. The GP-10 multi-effects processor lets you use your axe to harness a wide range of guitar, bass, and synth tones, including the classic Roland GR-300! But that's just the beginning. You can easily access alternative tunings and 12-string sounds as well, or tap into a massive collection of COSM amps and effects. Top it off with USB connectivity that lets you send both audio and MIDI to your computer, and there's no limit to what you can do with a BOSS GP-10.
- An exciting and affordable way to experience the power of Roland's GK guitar technology
- 13-pin input accommodates guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickups
- Get instant access to drop tunings, open tunings, custom tunings, and 12-string sounds
- COSM instrument modeling lets you dial in a wide range of electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- Other modeling sounds include sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP, which lets you play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- Enjoy a wide selection of high-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- Standard 1/4" guitar input allows for use of modeled amps and effects with any guitar
- USB connectivity provides multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
- This version of the GP-10 does not come with a GK-3 Divided Pickup