Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss Katana 50 MkII - 50-watt 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
The BOSS Katana 50 MkII is the latest installation in BOSS's esteemed line of Katana Series amplifiers. And whether you're interested in accessing its pummeling hundred-watt output section and platform-perfect 12" speaker to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to the create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, take it from Music Bliss — the Katana 50 MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player. Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana 50 MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multi-channel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the 50 MkII a tone tweaker's holiday.
- Versatile combo amp with five amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- 60 timeless BOSS effects, accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Power Amp In brings uncolored amplification to your external modelers and preamps
- Support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:50W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12"
- Effects:Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, Reverb
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone control
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (instrument, power amp), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (rec/headphones)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:25.6 lbs.