Estimated Shipping Fees - from as low as 0
Boss Katana 50 MkII - 50-watt 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp (Katana50/Katana-50/KTN-50)
The BOSS Katana 50 MkII is the latest installation in BOSS's esteemed line of Katana Series amplifiers. And whether you're interested in accessing its pummeling hundred-watt output section and platform-perfect 12" speaker to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to the create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, take it from Music Bliss — the Katana 50 MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player. Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana 50 MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multi-channel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the 50 MkII a tone tweaker's holiday.
- Versatile combo amp with five amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- 60 timeless BOSS effects, accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Power Amp In brings uncolored amplification to your external modelers and preamps
- Support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:50W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12"
- Effects:Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, Reverb
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone control
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (instrument, power amp), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (rec/headphones)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:25.6 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 24.533 kg