Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss OC-3 Dual Super Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave pedal does more than simply add an octave effect to your guitar. You get three different modes, plus the ability to plug in a guitar or a bass. Choose between the cool Polyphonic Octave mode, the Drive mode (with distortion), and BOSS's original OC-2 mode. Whether you're going for mind-blowing psychedelic polyphonic sounds or want to add an aggressive edge to your solos, the OC-3 Super Octave has you covered. Since it has an independent bass input, you can use the OC-3 Super Octave for low-end workouts, too.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
|Inputs||2 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" (Mono Direct)|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OC-3|