Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal (OS2)With BOSS's popular OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion pedal, it's like having two in-your-face effects pedals in one. That's because, with it, you can produce all kinds of overdrive sounds, tons of distortion flavors, or a massive combination of the two. The OS-2 has four onboard controls (Level, Tone, Drive, and Color) which let you summon your sound. But, whether you drive it hard or give your tone just that perfect subtle crunch is up to you. Either way, you'll love the BOSS OS-2 with both single-coil and humbucking pickups.
- Level, Tone, Drive, and Color controls
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 10 Kohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -100dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 12 mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type
- Optional AC Adapter: Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15 oz.
|Inputs||1 x Instrument|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OS-2|