Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss RE-20 Space Echo Pedal
The BOSS RE-20 is all modern, but its tone is absolutely timeless - that's because it's a re-creation of Roland's renowned RE-201 Space Echo, one of the most beloved echo effects ever made. You get that unmistakably warm, saturated tape sound - perfect for synthesizers, guitars, drum machines, and more - all in one BOSS-rugged effects pedal. BOSS and Roland gave the RE-20 Space Echo every detail and nuance of the RE-201 - and the result is pure magic. Get lost in space with the BOSS RE-20 Space Echo!
- Re-creation of the famous Roland RE-201 Space Echo tape effect
- Models the RE-201's tape flutter and magnetic head sound saturation
- Tap pedal allows delay time to be set by foot
- Longer delay time than the original RE-201
- Can control parameters such as repeat rate, intensity, and more via expression pedal
- 11-mode rotary selector with additional "Reverb Only" mode
- Bass, treble, reverb volume, repeat rate, intensity, and echo volume controls
- In: 2 x 1/4" - Mono or stereo operation
- Expression pedal input
- Out: 2 x 1/4"
- Optional AC adapter - Roland PSA-120S
|Maximum Delay Time||6 seconds (6000ms)|
|Inputs||2 x Instrument|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4"|
|Batteries||6 x AA|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE-20|