Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Pedal
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray Vaughan, many guitar greats have embraced the rotary speaker sound onstage and in the studio. BOSS proudly announces the newest member of its Twin Pedal series - the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM modeling technology, the RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass seed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the BOSS RT-20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds by COSM technology
- Slow/fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change, optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between treble rotor and bass rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
|Pedal Type||Stereo Rotary Speaker|
|Inputs||2 x Instrument|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4"1 x TRS (Headphones)|
|Batteries||6 x AA|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT-20|