Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss SL-20 Slicer Audio Pattern Processor Pedal with Patch Cable (SL20)
The BOSS SL-20 Slicer Guitar Pedal takes you beyond looping, giving you a truly creative tool that's sure to spark your playing. Guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, and DJs alike can reap the sonic benefits of the SL-20's unique abilities. Choose from 50 onboard Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, loop record, and unique 3D panning. You get tap tempo functionality via an onboard pedal, and output modes that make the most of multiple-amp setups. Breathe new life into any instrument with the innovative and very cool SL-20!
PROMOTIONFree 2 units Patch Cable
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including 3D panning for spacious sliced FX
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec.
- Input jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Output jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Exp Pedal jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- MIDI In connector
- AC adapter jack
|Inputs||2 x Instrument|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4"|
|Batteries||6 x AA|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SL-20|