Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
DigiTech DOD Gunslinger Mosfet Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
The DOD Gunslinger MOSFET Distortion Pedal gives you tube-inspired distortion and sensitivity in a compact stompbox. The Gunslinger tube-like harmonics deliver detailed and complex overdrive and distortion tones. You can dial in your ideal sound thanks to the 2-band EQ. And by rolling back your guitar volumethe Gunslinger cleans up just like a tube amplifier. You can run this pedal using 9 or 12-volt power supplies. In 12V mode the Gunslinger gives you more headroom with less compression and a tightmore open tone. Get the tube-like gain you want with the DOD Gunslinger MOSFET Distortion pedal.
- Distortion/overdrive pedal for electric guitar
- MOSFET circuitry offers tube-like overdrive and touch sensitivity
- 2-band EQ for finding the perfect sound
- Choose between 9V power for operation or 18V for increased headroom and less compression
- True Bypass for tonal integrity
- Rugged brushed-metal housing
|Inputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Outputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Batteries:1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included:No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:DOD-GUNSLINGER|