Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo
The DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay pedal with tap tempo aims to be your one-stop solution for all your delay needs. Choose from three time division settings to fine-tune the delay effectthen select whether you want the delays to trail off after you disengage the effect. Add pitch modulation with Rate and Depth controls and apply effects pedals just to the delayed signal using the effects loop. Complete with independent Gain and Tone controlsRegeneration controland adjustable "Rubbernecking the DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay offers far more sonic versatility than your typical analog delay pedal.
- Analog delay pedal with tap tempo
- Three selectable delay time divisions
- Add pitch modulation with control over Rate and Depth
- Switchable Tails mode allows delays to trail off after youe switched the effect off
- Built-in effects loop allows you to apply effects pedals only to the delay signal
- Control feedback oscillation with the Tap/Regen switch
|Pedal Type:Delay with effects loop|
|Maximum Delay Time:1.5 seconds|
|Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)1 x 1/4" TRS (send/receive)|
|Outputs:1 x 1/4" (effect out)1 x 1/4" (FS3 footswitch)|
|Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:DOD-RUBBERNECK-U|