Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
DigiTech RP360 Multi-Effects Guitar Effect Pedal
The DigiTech RP360 guitar multi-effect processor is packed with a truckload of iconic amps cabs and stomp boxes and it ready for your next gig or studio date. The intuitive LCD interface makes it easy to explore and nail the perfect tone. Along with its stunning arsenal of effects the RP360 gives you a 40-second looper198 presets USB port configurable foot switch modest built-in tuners headphone jack and 60 built-in drum tracks. Looking for a complete guitar effects solution? We got it: the DigiTech RP360.
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate delivers high-quality audio
- 126 effects (32 amps18 cabinets74 stompboxes)
- 198 presets (99 factory99 user)
- 40-second looper lets you get loopy
- 60 high-quality drum patterns to spark your creativity
- Durable metal chassis and footswitches will hold up to the rigors of the road
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- External control input for expression pedal or 3-button footswitch
- Configurable footswitch modes (StompboxPresetBank)
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- USB editing via DigiTech Nexus
- Stereo 1/4" output; stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Amp / Mixer mode optimizes 1/4" outputs for amps and mixers
- Stereo 1/8" aux input
- Power supply included
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX
- Number of Effects:126
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- Number of Models:32 amps 18 cabinets 74 stompboxes
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/4" Guitar1 x 1/8"
- Aux In Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"2 x XLR1 x 1/8" headphone out
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Power Supply Included:Yes
- Weight:2.84 lbs.
Package Weight : 2.0 kg