Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Empress Effects ParaEq with Boost EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
The ParaEq w/Boost gives musicians a powerfulmusicalhigh quality EQ in a conveniently small package. The signal path of the ParaEq w/Boost is comprised of the highest quality components chosen for their transparencypowerful tone shaping capabilitiesand low operating noise. With the Empress ParaEq w/Boost your instrument will still sound like your instrumentonly better. 3 bands of parametric EQeach with 3 selectable q widthsgive you extremely flexible EQ. The wide Q is great for general tone shaping and is extremely transparent. The medium Q is perfect for everyday problem solving like pulling out boxiness from the low mids to reducing harshness and adding bit in the upper mids. The narrow Q excels at notching out problem frequencies and is a saviour for acoustic guitarists when combating feedback issues. The Boost section offers 30dB of clean boost and can be set to engage with the EQ section to act as a make-up gain when doing subtractive EQor can be used completely separately as a pure clean boost. Great for bumping up your volume for solos or hitting the front end of a tube amp for a bit more break-up.
- All Analog Signal Path to deliver the most organic tone possible.
- Ultra Transparent Sweet Sounding EQ enhance your sound without masking the tone of your instrument.
- Lots of Control - with switchable qfully over-lapping sweepable frequency selectionand 15dB of cut and boost youll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-Quiet Youve come to expect our pedals to be noise free and weve delivered once again. If you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit youll also cut down on the noise your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of Headroom - Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies.
- 30dB of Boost - making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine Clean Sound We measured the distortion to be less than 0.03%. Pretty remarkable for a guitar pedal.
- True Bypass - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal employs true bypassso you can be sure that it not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
|Power Input Voltage||9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||85mA (does not change with input voltage)|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connector||1/4" Jack|
|Output connector||1/4" Jack|
|Height (Enclosure only)||1.5"|
|Height (including controls)||2"|
|Q||0.51.5 and 3|