Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Empress Effects Reverb Effects Pedal
Realistic simulations of spacesas well as never-before-heard surreal ambiances are represented with stunning sound quality. Sporting stereo ins and outsa small footprint and all the controls at your finger-tipsit strikes the perfect balance of control and ease of useavoiding laborious menus. Presetsthe versatile control portand MIDI open up a world of possibilities for live performances. Whether youe looking for a classic springrealistic room or new sonic flavors to expand your creativitythis pedal delivers. And....it got a beer mode!
- 24 studio quality algorithms and counting - The pedal has 12 algorithm typessome include multiple variations. For examplevintage and studio platedark and bright springs. Alsoas more algorithms get added you can update your pedal via the SD Card. It the pedal that keeps on giving.
- Pristine Classic Sounds - pristine sounding classic hallplatespring and room sounds that rival or surpass studio units costing many times more.
- Ambient Sounds - A complete palette of tweak-able ambient sounds that offer the creative player so much territory to explore and make their own.
- Easy to use and fast to dial in - All the algorithm controls are sitting on a knob in front of youno fiddling through laborious menus.
- Tap Functions - many algorithms have infinite hold settings or the ability to tap in delay time.
- Low Noise signal path - Features a signal to noise ratio of >104dB and maintains an analog dry path.
- Up to 35 Presets - Settings can be saved to 35 presets. With three stomp switchesaccessing the presets is easy.
- 2 Preset Modes - Bank style or scrolling style preset modes.
- True Bypass and Buffered Bypass - It can be configured to run with true bypass or buffered bypass if you want to hear trails.
- Cabinet Simulator - 3 variations to choose fromperfect for recordingpracticing or for gigs without an amp.
- Output Transformer - Get hum-free operation when operating in stereo with two amps. Output 2 is isolated with a transformer to eliminate nasty ground loops.
- High Quality Audio - 48kHz samplingwith 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Analog Dry Path - Dry signal is left untouchedand blended with the wet signal using VCA. (no zipper noisehooray!)
- Unsurpassed Connectivity - The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedalexternal tap switchcontrol voltageexternal audio input and MIDI - all using a standard 1/4" jack!
- Advanced Configuration Menu - The Advanced configuration menu lets you configure how your reverb works. Select from true or buffered bypass0-35 presetsMIDI configurationControl port control(expression pedalexternal tapcontrol voltage and MIDI) as well as which style of preset system to useinput signal padoutput transformer enable and more!
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75"which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
|Output Impedance (transformer)||600|
|Frequency Response (-3dBdry)||10Hz 50kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3dBwet)||10Hz 23.4kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (dry)||0.09%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (wet)||0.22%|
|Dynamic Range (dry)||106.9 dBA|
|Dynamic Range (wet)||105.5 dBA|
|Input Headroom (dry)||+10.0 dBu|
|Input Headroom (wetno pad)||+0.5 dBu|
|Input Headroom (wet6dB pad)||+5.7 dBu|
|Input Headroom (wet12dB pad)||+10.8 dBu|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm Barrel Connector|
|Power Input Voltage||9V|
|Height (enclosure only)||1.75|
|Height (including controls)||2.25|
Package Weight : 1.0 kg