Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Epiphone AJ-210CE Outfit Acoustic Guitar with Free Hardcase - Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone's AJ-210CE Acoustic-Electric Outfit is a superbly built, professional-level dreadnought guitar with a select spruce top and classic cutaway design paired with state-of-the-art Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp and NanoFlex under saddle pickup system. Dreadnought acoustic guitars like the AJ-210CE are renowned for their commanding volume and full tone, making them the perfect choice for solo artists looking for a versatile instrument and band players who want their acoustic to stand out in the mix.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Material: Select Spruce (Top), Select Mahogany (Body)
- Body Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex™ (under saddle)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with metal "E" logo
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor (12-53)
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast with Kidney Buttons: 14:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Chrome