Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Electric Guitar - Vintage Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar features the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful “Vintage Worn” color finishes. The Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone’s best selling electric guitars for years, and this new VE model continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a genuine Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Colour: Vintage Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil (Neck), Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil (Bridge)
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with Stopbar
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio;"2016" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Hardware Finish: Nickel