Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7-String - Black Turquoise Burst [Made in Japan]
The ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7-string solidbody electric guitar is built to rock heavy and rock long. Crafted with precision and care by master luthiers in Tokyo, the ESP E-II features a wonderful mahogany body with a quilted maple top for stellar resonance and gorgeous looks. And the 25.5" scale length on the sleek maple neck with ebony fingerboard is perfect for down-tuned styles like djent and other heavy-hitting genres. A pair of EMG humbucking pickups is onboard for killer hot-rocking tone as well. And to top off this hard-hitting axe, a Floyd Rose Original bridge provides outstanding sustain and tone support.
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Comfortable, sleekly contoured mahogany body with quilted maple top looks amazing and plays beautifully
- Neck-through-body construction enhances sustain and note definition
- Floyd Rose Original bridge/tailpiece delivers the vibe with rock-solid tuning stability
- EMG 57 and 66 humbuckers give you a solid foundation for both classic and modern rock
- 25.5" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Horizon 7
- Number of Strings:7
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Quilted Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Black Turquoise Burst
- Neck Material:3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony, Bound
- Fingerboard Inlay:Offset Small Blocks
- Number of Frets:24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.889"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Tuners:Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup:EMG 66-7 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:EMG 57-7 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb Super Light, .009-.056
Dimension Packaging Weight : 15.0 kg